See below our standard 5 year warranty which applies to all products unless otherwise stated:
We understand things don’t always go to plan. That’s why at Your Home Centre we like to give our customers peace of mind. All of our products come with a minimum 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee. Please note, warranty claims cannot be made for accidental damage, damage caused by usage outside of manufacturer guidelines, damage caused by inappropriate installation or negligence to follow care guidelines.
For mattresses, manufacturer guidelines include, but are not limited to: rotating/turning regularly, correct installation on a flat, even surface and avoiding exerting pressure in concentrated areas such as sitting on the edge of a mattress. Your mattress will ‘settle’ over a period of use and may change shape/form indentations from sleeping positions. Removable covers should be cleaned according to care instructions only. Fire safety labels should not be removed. Damage caused by misuse, improper installation, neglection of care guidelines or soiling cannot be claimed under warranty. For beds, including divans, frames and headboards, only issues arising from structural or manufactural defects can be claimed under warranty. Damage caused through misuse, neglect or improper installation cannot be claimed. This includes but is not limited to: installation on uneven or unsuitable surfaces, incorrect self-assembly, wear and tear and soiling of materials. Products sold at a clearance price are sold without guarantee and are subject to inspection before purchase.
Caring For Your Mattress
1. Your mattress has been vacuum packed using the latest technology
for ease of storage and transportation. Your mattress should not be kept rolled for longer than necessary. Ideally your mattress should be unpacked immediately and certainly no later than 3 months from date of purchase.
2. You should unpack your mattress carefully to avoid any damage. Be careful if using sharp instruments and keep any wrappings away from the reach of children.
3. Your mattress may have a slight odour to begin with but this will disperse over time. This is perfectly normal and the chemicals used are non toxic, however please allow the Mattress time to air properly prior to initial use .Continue to allow the mattress to air on a regular basis throughout its initial use to speed up the dispersal of any odours.
4. Your Mattress initially will take a few hours to expand to its full height.
5. Regular rotation of your mattress is necessary every month to allow the foam to settle evenly. We recommend a rotation of 180 degrees. This will also enable the fillings to settle evenly. Even with regular turning and or rotating, some impressions will remain in the Mattress which is normal. Be careful when rotating your mattress as the foam can easily be damaged and pulled away from the edges.
6. Your mattress should be kept on a solid base for best results, however bases with slats should not have gaps any wider than 5cm (2") or the warranty may be affected.
7. Your mattress is designed for even weight dispersal whilst sleeping. Sitting on the mattress edge for long periods of time may cause stress and damage to the mattress which may affect the warranty.
8. Your mattress may have a removable cover which should be dry cleaned. We do not recommend cleaning the covers via washing machine or a tumble dryer as either could shrink and damage the cover
9. If you have never slept on a Memory Foam Mattress this will be a whole new experience and will feel different to more traditional mattress constructions. Please Allow a period of time to adjust to the sleeping surface before realizing the benefits of a mattress of this type.
10. Do not remove the fire label on your mattress. This has your individual batch code. Removal will void the warranty.
Soiled mattresses will invalidate your warranty. This includes water damage, body perspiration, spills and any body fluid.
5 Year Warranty
At Your Home Centre we take pride in supplying a product which we believe to be not only value for money, but which also has been produced with care and attention by our select highly skilled and experienced suppliers.
Such is our confidence in the quality and workmanship that goes into the manufacture of our products, that we offer a minimum 5 year guarantee effective from the original date of purchase.
In the unlikely event that any problem is found during the first year of its use, which is attributable to poor workmanship or faulty raw materials, then in the first instance please report this matter to your retailer, and providing the care instructions have been followed, Your Home Centre will undertake to repair or replace the product completely free of charge.
In addition to our manufactures 12 month guarantee, your purchase has a further 4 year limited warranty (excluding wear & tear and general misuse). Should your product develop a manufacturing defect within this timescale you may be able to claim on the warranty. The warranty is effective from the date of purchase and in order to claim you must be in possession of the original receipt of purchase. In the first instance please report this matter to your retailer, preferably in writing via letter or e-mail stating the nature of the fault backed up by photographic evidence. Under the terms of our warranty we will impose a charge on a sliding scale based on the age of the mattress plus delivery costs. The older the item, the more you will be required to contribute.
All of our mattresses come with our 60 night’s sleep guarantee. During this time if you are unhappy with your mattress, we will switch for another of your choice, providing one of our mattress protectors has been fitted. Please note our sleep guarantee is not applicable to sales where a consultation has not been sought by the customer and no advice has been provided by sales staff. In the case of a mattress being unsuitable due to customer error we are unable to offer a refund due to sanitary concerns. All sleep guarantee returns are subject to a redelivery fee.