Although we’re based just outside Glasgow City Centre, our customers come from a very wide area, as are our prices are tremendous and we back this up with a very good delivery service. If you’re considering buying a new bed or mattress, we’d certainly recommend paying us a visit. To make it a little easier we have set out some helpful directions below:
Click here to GET DIRECTIONS
If you are driving:
- pop our address into your satnav - Unit 5, 141 Charles Street, G21 2QA
- we do have electric car charging onsite as well for those who driver electric vehicles
- car parking is free onsite and we have over 250 spaces
- take exit 16/17 on the M8 and head for the start of Royston Road, once you head along Royston Road keep an eye on the high rise flats to your left, once you have past the last one, take a lot up Garnock Street, right to the top where you will find Rosemount Business Park. Look for Unit W5/15 (its on the most westerly of the 3 buildings).
- rough time estimates would be:
- Glasgow City Centre: 5 mins
- Byres Rd, Glasgow West End: 15 mins
- Milngavie: 15 mins
- Bearsden: 20 mins
- Dumbarton: 35/40 mins
- Shettleston: 15/20 mins
- Newton Mearns: 15/20 mins
- Shawlands: 10/15 mins
- Kirkintilloch: 15 mins
If you are taking your bike, we recommend the WAZE app, punch in Glasgow Bed Centre and head on over. Remember there are cycle lanes just to the north of the M8 for you to use. When you reach us, we have a bike shed for your use. This is just beside the Rosemount Office in W16 next door.
If you are taking the bus the 19 and 19A stop just at the bottom of Garnock Street which is just 2 or 3 mins walk to the showroom. There are a few other buses which stop on Baird Street and also the Fountainwell Road stop on Springburn Road; both these stops are about 10/15 mins walk away.