Featuring our unique ergonomic design to target the shoulder and hip areas. The memory foam top layer is profiled to contour to your body shape to offer comfort and support in all the right places.
• At a generous 20cm deep, the mattress is suitable for a wide range of uses, providing memory foam comfort for that extra touch of luxury as well as the support of a high density foam base.
• The Uno Vitality also benefits from a soft feel, knitted cover with Adaptive® technology to help keep you cool and dry night after night, and a Fresche® Bioscience high performance antimicrobial treatment for a clean and safe sleep environment. Fresche® offers durable and lasting protection against bacteria and also inhibits the development of house dust mites.
• This mattress is made in the UK and has a re-assuring 10 year structural guarantee for complete peace of mind.
• Delivered vacuum packed for your convenience – ideal if you need to manoeuvre your mattress around tight corners, small spaces or lots of stairs. Just give the mattress a couple of hours to fully recover and then you are ready for a great night’s sleep!
• Breasley is a National Bed Federation approved member. Firmness rating (for guidance only): ‘Medium’ feel
• Knitted cover with Adaptive® and Fresche® technology • 10 year guarantee on the mattress core • No turn, no need to rotate mattress • Complies with UK Fire Regulations BS7177:2008 for domestic use (low hazard) • 20cm deep mattress • Up to 30mm top layer of memory foam • Ergonomic profiling • High density support foam base